- Manual searching at libraries for obscure journals, product catalogs, dissertations and theses.
- In-country, native language searching of traditional and non-traditional patent and non-patent literature sources.
- Primary research and the legwork to validate publication dates, release dates, and uncovering publicly available, but near impossible to find, documents.
- A large majority of the busiest litigation firms identified in IP Law and Business
- Nearly two-thirds of the top patent law firms as identified by Intellectual Property Magazine
- One third of the organizations that were granted U.S. Patents
- The USPTO in conducting PCT searches on their behalf
Call us at 202 869 0203 or send us a message and we’ll contact you.
Ensemble IP is headquartered in Washington, DC., with a presence on three continents.