- Manual searching at libraries for obscure journals, product catalogs, dissertations, theses, textbooks and other common knowledge sources
- In-country, native language searching of traditional and non-traditional patent and non-patent literature sources
- Primary research and the legwork to validate publication dates, release dates, and uncovering publicly available, but near impossible to find, documents
- Consultation with the Patent Validity Search Team to understand your goals for the search and discuss the key technical features and interpretations
- No obligation quote with a detailed search strategy and approach
- Interim results throughout the project for complex multi-patent validity studies including discussion on the findings and the interpretation of results
- Detailed debriefing with the team to discuss the findings and analyst insights
Call us at 202 869 0203 or send us a message and we’ll contact you.
Ensemble IP is headquartered in Washington, DC., with a presence on three continents.